Shipping & Delivery
Jack Stack Barbecue ships award-winning barbecue, side dishes, sauces and rubs nationwide to all 50 states.
Our hickory-fired barbecue is fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with dry ice and in durable, reusable, insulated coolers.
Heating Instructions Included
Every shipment comes with its own Heating Guide -- detailed heating instructions simply written so your meal tastes better than it would in our restaurants.
Shipped to Stay Fresh
Packages are shipped Monday through Thursday via FedEx for delivery within the same business week. Arrival dates are based on earliest possible date for your recipient. Most ground shipments will arrive within 1 to 3 business days. Shipping and handling charges are based on merchandise total per recipient address and shipping method. Express service for guaranteed arrival dates and/or Saturday delivery (where available) is optional for an additional charge.
Standard Shipping & Delivery Rates (per address)
- Standard shipping method is FedEx Ground.
- Shipping charges are applied to each shipping address provided.
- Orders made by 1 p.m. (CT) will be processed that day and orders taken after 1 p.m. (CT) will be applied the following business day.
Several express shipping options are available via FedEx. Note: Order by 1 p.m. CT for next day or 2-Day delivery.
- Express fees are applied to each delivery address provided
- Call (877) 419-7427 for Saturday availability - Saturday Delivery is subject to availability
- Contact Customer Care at (877) 419-7427 or email Customer Care for additional express options
- Hawaii & Alaska - Fees are per address in addition to any other applicable up-charges
Check the Accuracy of Your Delivery Addresses
Given the perishable nature of our barbecue, Jack Stack can only guarantee delivery to the addresses we are given. Please take a moment to verify your delivery address(es) prior to submitting your order.
- We do not allow shipping to post office boxes, FedEx Stores or APO/FPO or addresses outside of the United States
- Rural Route addresses must include box numbers and a phone number
- You are responsible for the accuracy of ship-to addresses and daytime phone numbers
- Sender should notify the recipient that the package will be delivered
- Jack Stack does not require a signature for delivery due to perishable nature of products. FedEx will leave package on doorstep or other obvious and accessible location.
Still Have Questions?
You can contact our Customer Care team at (877) 419-7427 (M-F 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.) if you prefer an alternate shipper or have questions about delivery dates, delivery status or general shipping information.